INTRODUCTION, HISTORY AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF RADIOSURGERY (RF), ULTRASOUND AND LASER SURGERY IN SERBIA AND THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA.
In 1995, I was in Hyatt Regency Belgrade, Crystal Hall, and I hold a lecture on Radiosurgery and Lasers in surgery.
Lecture and training on the practical application of Radiosurgery and Laser is the beginning of the use of RF Laser methods and Laser surgery in Serbia and in the former Yugoslavia.
The auditorium was then the most eminent experts and specialists in plastic, reconstructive and general surgery from Serbia and the region, for example, Prof. Perović, Prof. Starović, Dr. Jeftić, Dr. Smiljanić, Dr Đorđević, Dr. Jakšić, Dr. Ivanović Anlave, Dr. Lj. Paunkovic, Dr Rancic, Dr Bogdanovic and many others.
All the knowledge gained in America and Germany regarding the multifunctional use of radiosurgery and laser methods has been sublimated. Parts of the lectures were later published in the following international journals and lectures.
Dr. Bojan Ciric can thus be ranked among the visionaries and pioneers of the introduction of Radiosurgery and Laser surgery in Serbia and in the territory of the former Yugoslavia.
- Hanchirurgie, Mikrochirurgie, Plastische Chirurgie, Heft 5, 27 Jahrgang, Seite 225-280, September 1995, 26 Jahrestagung der Deutschen Plastischen Chirurgen (20-23 Sept. 1995) in Leipzig, BRD. A.Hofmann, M. Wüstner and B. Ciric
- International Journal of Aesthetic and Restorative Surgery: Radiowave Surgery Case Report, Cylindroma, Caput Medusae: A.Hofmann, M. Wüstner and B. Ciric, 1996
- Lasers 98, Tuscon, Arizona. Aplication of Multiple Laser Radiation on neurofibromas, Dr Ciric, Ulm Germany; J Golubic, VTI-VJ, Belgrade
- International Journal of Aesthetic and Restorative Surgery: Radiowave Surgery Case Report, Ultra Wave MHz Electrosurgery of Linear Epidermal Naevus. B. Ciric and J Kozarev. Vol 6, No. 2, 1999
- World Congress on Liposuction Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Oct. 13-15, 2000, Dearborn, Michigan, USA. High Epidural Anesthesia v. General Anesthesia in Liposuction Surgery. Faculty, B. Ciric MD, Germany.
- Combined Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction and Horizontal Combined RF and Laser Horizontal Abdominoplasty in Extreme Abdominal Adiposity with Venter Pendulans. B. Ciric, J. Bandic, G. Malivukovic. BAPRAS 2000, Belgrade
WHO CAN BE TREATED BY LASER?
Anyone who wants to improve:
• Aesthetic appearance
• texture of the skin
• Reduce signs of aging
• Pigmentary and vascular changes … can do this kind of treatment.
WHAT BODY PARTS CAN BE TREATED BY LASER?
Parts of the body, which we can process with laser, are:
• Upper arm
• The buttocks
ADVANTAGES OF THE LASER
You do not have bruises or pain, the possibility of thrombosis and fatty embolism is excluded, and therefore provides additional safety for the patient.
LASER TREATMENT WHICH WE USE IN OUR CLINIC
• Eyelid surgery
• Breast enlargement by the laser
• Laser liposuction
• Laser abdominoplasty
• Rhinophyma laser treatment
• Laser Therapy NF1
• Removing a molds and birthmarks by laser
• Removing irregularities and scars by laser
• Removing a tattoo with a laser
• Removing spots and stains by laser
WHY TO CHOOSE DR CIRIC CLINIC
In our clinic we have a twenty-year experience in the application of lasers, so these treatments have become routine in our clinic. A large number of patients have enhanced their appearance using our services, starting from breast augmentation, Breast Lifting, nose surgery, ears surgery, abdominoplasty, liposuction to enlargement of the buttocks.
Join a modern wave of beauty. Dr. Ciric Clinic has more than 20 years of international experience, and hundreds of satisfied patients.